TSBC | NSS 2017 Survey Results
In 2017, 67 Tradeshow Bootcamp Alumni and Speakers exhibited at the National Stationery Show. 42 of these exhibitors provided responses to our fifth annual TSBC NSS survey
Respondents shared private information about their business’ sales, expenses and revenues in an effort to help our TSBC community make better decisions.
This 27 page report includes:
- Exhibitor profiles
- Booth details & vendors used
- Shipping & storage solutions
- Marketing efforts & ROI
- Catalog details
- Other opportunities: licensing, reps, distributors, contacts met.
- Sales & expenses dissected
- Year by year comparison analyzed by exhibitor years and exhibiting classes (last year first timers, compared to this year's second time exhibitors)
- Confidence in NSS / will you go back?
- Honest feedback, thoughts and comments.
This is a gold mine of information that I wish I had when I first exhibited 9 years ago.
If you're considering exhibiting at NSS, this report will:
- help you set expectations.
- offer suggestions on what to do & what not to do
If you exhibited at NSS this year, this report will:
- help you measure your own ROI from the show.
- give you an idea on how to improve next time.
At TSBC we believe in paying it forward, we believe in sharing information so that all of our businesses grow stronger and we strive to build profitable, sustainable businesses.
Enjoy this report that includes data from the last 5 surveys!
Thank you to the 42 alums that participated and shared their numbers, comments and lessons learned. You are amazing and congrats on all your hard work & success.